| Michelle Bell, MD
Instructor of Clinical Neurology
Division of General Neurology
- BS: Harvard College (History and Science)
- MD: New York University, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Internship: Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine
- Residency: Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Neurology
The Neurological Institute of New York, 710 West 168th Street
*Please verify insurance participation with the physician's office when making an appointment.
» Columbia Neurology Specialists
» Department of Neurology
Dr. Bell is a general neurologist and provides care for all neurological problems.
General Neurology including headaches (migraines), seizures, and dizziness.
- Daniel Sciarra Award for exemplifying the highest standards of patient care and humanism, June 2013
- Department of Medicine House Officer Award for service and dedication to the Internal medicine residents and their patients, June 2013
- Harold Elster Memorial Prize for highest academic standing in graduating medical school class, May 2009
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, May 2009
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, October 2008